Prefabricated construction is a building process in which elements or modules of the structure are prefabricated and then transported to the construction site for installation. This method reduces the time of building while saving the construction cost.
- Bunk Houses
- Site Offices
- Temp shelters for Workers
- Security Guard Cabin
- Clean Rooms / Sterilized Rooms
- Mobile Toilets, Changing Rooms
- Departmental Stores
- Warehouses / Go-downs
- Cold Stores
- Air Handling Units
- Poultry Sheds
- OT Centers
- Telecom Shelters
- Tailor Made Specifications.
- Can be dismantled and relocated if required.
- Very Economical as it significantly reduces steel framework and load bearing foundations.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Practically Zero Maintenance cost.
- Energy conservation.
- Roofing panels have special crown type overlap design hence joints become 100% leak proof.