Design & Planning
Industry Design Professionals
Our design staff specializes in developing space plans that maximize floor space and effectively accommodate today's high-tech communications equipment and cabling requirements. SPANDAN takes a solution-oriented approach to designing work environments that are functional, productive and aesthetically pleasing.
SPANDAN employs accredited Interior Designers, professionally trained and familiar with local building codes and city regulations required in our industry.
Our Professional Designers
- Analyse client's needs, goals, and life safety requirements
- Integrate findings with knowledge of interior design
- Formulate preliminary design concepts that are aesthetic, appropriate, and functional, and in accordance with codes and standards
- Develop and presents final design recommendations through appropriate presentation media
- Prepare working drawings and specifications for non-load bearing interior construction, reflected ceiling plans, lighting, interior detailing, materials, finishes, space planning, furnishings, fixtures, and equipment in compliance with universal accessibility guidelines and all applicable codes
- Collaborate with professional services of other licensed practitioners in the technical areas of mechanical, electrical and load-bearing design as required for regulatory approval
- Prepare and administers bids and contract documents as the client's agent
- Review and evaluates design solutions during implementation and upon completion.
Proven Success Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
At SPANDAN, we know that project planning is much more than simply meeting technical requirements. That's why it is our goal to evaluate the true functional needs of the existing facility and understand the entire organizational structure. We will develop functional department space requirements and assess potential expansion requirements. Our experience ensures that a proposed single facility will accommodate a new program and growth plan. our space planning process maximizes efficiency, creating the most effective organizational configuration and the most functional adjacency requirements.
Space Planning Expertise
With information obtained in the Evaluation phase, space adjacencies are put into a graphic layout for review often depicted using "bubble" diagrams or "block" plans. In time, a plan is generated using this basic information overlaid with continually detailed information.
The SPANDAN Advantage
- True space planning of furniture as it relates to open space, architecture and accessibility.
- An millimetre makes a difference - we design within a mm accuracy.
- Efficiency in solving the puzzle - 1000 ways to put it all together - we use our expertise to narrow it down to the select few that will actually work best.
- We don't forget the basics - storage, growth, utility areas, budget, timeline
- Modular solutions with technology integration.
- Practical long-term solutions with change in mind - growth, downsizing, teaming, shifts in job functions.
- Maximize the three dimensional capabilities of an interior to increase productivity, cost effectiveness and interest.
- Select quality solutions that protect the office interior investment.